New discovery - patchwork store De Potterije

As you might know by now I'm in a small stitching dip ... actually a crafting dip in general. Nothing really came out of my hands the last couple of weeks. I've started a couple of things but need to work on them.

I had my eyes on the Love Entwined by Ester Aliu since it's first release and wanted to give it a try. I was quite pleased with the compass except for one fabric soooo ... last Saturday I discovered a new quiltshop = De Potterije in Lokeren. It's a shop that sells plants, cut flowers, pottery and has a well stocked quilt shop on the first floor (1400 fabrics)! Probably it doesn't even approach American quilt shops but I was quite pleased with the discovery!

Something that caught my eye on entering Lokeren ..


Metal bunnies!

When I arrived at "De Potterije" a quilt course was given so there was lots of laughter and chatter ... 8 ladies put together ... :-)! And I didn't come out empty handed! Found some lovely pinks/purples for the hearts, a turquoise blue with creme branches for the vases, some lovely flower fabrics to do broderie perse, ... in my Love Entwined.

 

This Saturday (19th) I plan on going to the Open European Quilt Championships in Veldhoven, the Netherlands ... acquiring new ideas and do some stash enhancing! :-)

I'll keep you posted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite designers - Renato Parolin and Rovaris

Long time no see

First ornament of 2013!