Progress report

It's December and for the moment it seems like I'm turning in rounds like a cat following it's tail. I'm into stitching Christmas designs and yet I know they won't be finished before the ending of the year. With each season - Spring/Easter, Summer and Halloween - this is a repeating thing!

Let's take the Santa's Village ... I'm still waiting for parts 10 to 12 to arrive and I will be finishing part 8 shortly. Am I happy with it? No, but I'll have to live with that!

Enough venting! To stay a little bit in the Christmas stitching spirit I've found some great Gingerbread cottages offered on this really nice - German - site where you can also find quite some other freebies as well. I like them all but favourites are the middle two in the top row and the left and middle house on the last row. In order to obtain the chart, you'll have to send a mail to the owner or leave a comment .

Stickeule Weihnachts-Knusperhäuschen

I also plan on doing her Halloween sign (next year) :-)


In the meantime I've also subscribed to the Christmas SAL from Sara Guermani (up to part 9 out of 12) and I received the Renato Parolin charts I talked about in my previous post :-).
 
Plans ... and not enough time to execute them! :-(
 
Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite designers - Renato Parolin and Rovaris

First ornament of 2013!

Long time no see