Favourite designers - Renato Parolin and Rovaris

This time we travel to the south of Europe ... Italy being our destination ;-)

RENATO PAROLIN

I can't remember how I got to know the designs of Renato Parolin (who doesn't have a website nor a blog)... I suppose I've seen some of his designs on fellow stitchers' blogs.

His - yes ladies a MALE designer - theme is nature with lots of trees, deer, doves, squirrels, owls, flowers and hearts.

Once you've bought one chart, you want them all - trust me! Look at what I've gathered the last two years:



And his lovely book which I already wanted to purchase for quite some time. It were her pictures - seen in Becky Bee's Christmas Ornament Challenge 2011 - that drew me over the line :-)




I would like to stitch one of his larger designs the coming years namely:


La Selva di Ries

Il Bosco di Bengtsson

La Pineta Di Classe

                     Fiabe                             La Natura é Cosa Bella


ROVARIS

She has lots of different stitching goodies ... and her love for cats is obvious :-)






I adore her new line of stitched necklaces (something on my wishlist this year) with lots of different bangles you can choose between (big temptation).



That's it for today ... Hope to hear from you soon!

Comments

Dani - tkdchick said…
Thanks for sharing such wonderful designers
Спасибо, очень интересно, я очень люблю дизайны Parolin. И вышила несколько его дизайнов...
I realize this post is over a year old but I just found Renalto Parolin and I love love love his designs!! I was sad to see that he doesn't have a blog or anything - how will we ever keep up on his new designs?!?!?

Popular posts from this blog

First ornament of 2013!

Long time no see