Happy birthday to ...

... me!

Today I'm not switching the last but the first digit ... ;-).


And a couple of interesting things that happened in my year of birth:

 
I'm not really thrilled because it is a cape that has to be taken. On the other hand ... it's just a number! In my mind I'm still 21 - no make that 25 ;-).
 
I still need to work today but starting from tomorrow I'm on holiday for two weeks (only returning on Monday 5th of January 2015).
 
Guess what I'm going to do? Embroider, quilt a little bit on my Dear Jane, stash shopping and doing some excursions (to the sea, Bruges, the zoo in Antwerp, ...). And enjoying the festivities of course (eat and drink to much).
 
Have a nice day!
Ann
 

Comments

Happy birthday! Sounds like a lovely holiday!
Ineke said…
Happy birthday! Enjoy your holiday.
Manuela said…
Happy Birhtday.
Have a wonderful holiday.

Greetings, Manuela

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite designers - Renato Parolin and Rovaris

Long time no see

First ornament of 2013!