Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Falling leaves - new to be projects?

Is it the change of the season = less sunshine and warm days, the leaves that slowly start to change colour and that are beginning to fall, ... I don't know why, but I'm already thinking of Halloween and - oh my - Christmas decorations!

As you can guess I've browsed around a little bit and here's another design I flashed upon immediately! It's from The Primitive Hare.


This one is on my "MUST HAVE - MUST PURCHASE SOON list" :-)

Wanna have it as well? Here's the link.

What are you contemplating for fall and winter? Old or new projects?

5 comments:

Yvon (jioya) said...

Dat is ook weer een hele leuke.

Groetjes Yvon.

Giovanna said...

Yeah, this designer has some great Halloween charts :-)

♥ Nia said...

I have to say that I'm still enjoying this late summer days over here :) I don't mind waiting a little more for fall to come ;) but I do realize that pretty soon I'll be longing for Christmas heheheh :D

Marcy said...

You need to title your posts: enabling alert! I love this one and the gorgeous autumn piece.

The Maiden said...

Oh no, no I must purchase it too!