Prairie Schooler ornaments

This morning I witnessed a really beautifull sunset = an orange sky with little white clouds. We call them "schapenwolkjes" or sheep clouds :-). This was on my drive to work, so I couldn't take my phone and take a snap :-) ... something like this but much more orange.


As for my "little crosses" ... I just love stitching smalls! In a couple of days (in my case evenings of 2 hours of stitching time) I've made quite some progress! I would like to make 6 out of 8 (I'm not a fan of the Santa with fish or pineapple) and I'll "try" to finish them in ornaments all at once. Here are the first two santas I've stiched. As you can see I already started the third one :-)
 




This weekend I would like to go to the "Foir' Fil" with our own Marie Suarez and a number of French designers. This is held once a year for a good cause.


I'm not sure if I'll go because it's quite some drive (and I've used my shopping budget for the crafts fair in Malins last Saturday :-).

Have a nice weekend!


Comments

Isabelle said…
Hello Ann, qu'il est beau ce ciel et on n'en voit pas souvent de si ornés!C'est vrai qhe ces petits nuages ressemblent à des moutons.
Bravo pour tes petits Santas : vas-tu faire une bannière avec ou bien des petits ornements séparés??
Alors, attention à ton budget si les salon se succèdent dans ta région: j'avoue que je serai comme toi, très tentée d'y aller :))
Tu feras des photos si tu y vas ?
A très bientôt,
Isa
Giovanna said…
Your Santas are lovely, well done. What a lovely sky you must have seen.
Unknown said…
Je Santa's zien er mooi uit, weet je al hoe je ze straks gaat verwerken?
Een fijn weekend alvast.

Groetjes Yvon.
Carol said…
I love your Santas, Ann! Prairie Schooler Santas are so wonderful--I love the colors in them.

And that sky--wow! I'm not sure I've ever seen one as pretty! Enjoy your weekend!
Joysze said…
I love that sunrise, Ann!! What a joy to be able to drive to work seeing that.

Your Santas are so cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite designers - Renato Parolin and Rovaris

First ornament of 2013!

Long time no see