Weekend stitching

Well ... guess I didn't make it to the "Foir Fil" on Saturday (see previous message) due to different reasons ... one of them having used my stash budget in online shopping and during the previous fair.

On Sunday we decided to enjoy the good weather before the "real" fall (with all its rain, low temperatures, ...) sets in, so we went out to the zoo.

Yesterday I finally received two out of three parts from my Lizzie Kate Halloween Mystery kit (better late then never). We - the shop owner and I - started to get worried that the package got lost in the mail! Sometimes they're super fast and on other times they go with the lightning speed of a snail!

My stash from the last weeks:

Country Cottage Needleworks (I'm collecting the whole series and have already stitched January, February and March):


I'll have to order "November" but I liked to complete the series in my pictures :-)

Prairie Schooler (the last two-three years I've been quite "bitten" by the PS bug - there's something appealing to the designs which I can't explain - maybe because I'm used to designs with lots of colour and these ones are easy and uncomplicated to stitch :-) :

2010 - 2011 - 2012 Santas

  
  

Just Nan (I just adore her Christmas and Halloween pieces and have acquired quite some for my stash) :


Blue Ribbon Designs (another "I want them all designer :-) :



Lizzie Kate (waiting for my third part):


Teresa Wentzler (the four Carrousel horses):


I know ... I've splurged and I also know that it'll be toooo much to handle for the moment! But hey ... let's say that I'm already thinking of my "retirement stash" (which is still far away - LOL) ;-)

Have a nice week!

Comments

Giovanna said…
That's lots of wonderful stash - enjoy!
Unknown said…
Wat prachtig allemaal.
Fijn dat je nu ook aan Very Scary kan beginnen, het is echt een heel leuk ding.
Die patronen van Blue Ribbon zien er ook heel erg leuk uit.

Veel plezier met al je stash!!!

Groetjes Yvon.
♥ Nia said…
Wow! You bought all those patterns? You have a lot to stitch :p hehehe
CCN cottages are so cute! I haven't stitched any but I love to see the finishes everyone else is doing :) lovely!
The mail! It's a mystery indeed! Hahahaha sometimes fast, sometimes at the speed of a snail like you said! We never know what to expect, it's the same all around the globe! :p
Enjoy your new stash sweetie! :)
Amarins said…
Wat geweldig allemaal, super leuk! Het een nog mooier dan het anders.
Zelf ben ik met de huisjes bezig van LHN, ze zijn me toch leuk. Ben nu met april bezig, loop erg achter haha.
Groetjes, Amarins
Isabelle said…
Oh !!! mais dis-moi, Ann, tu ne vas pas manquer de stock pour affronter l'hiver: ne serai-tu pas un petit écureuil par hasard qui range ses noisettes en prévision de l'hiver ??
En tout cas, j'aie beaucoup tes futurs projets :))
Très belle journée,
Bisous d' Isa
Melissa said…
Wow! Lots of stash. Yay!

I am collecting the Cottage Month series too. They are so cute :)
Elza said…
Wat een geweldige patronen allemaal.
Houd ook erg van Just Nan, Lizzie Kate en Prairie Schooler.
Je hebt maar 1 paar handen waar ik ook nog wat zuinig op moet zijn helaas.
Miss T. said…
Zo leuk, CCN's huisjes zijn zo leuk om te borduren en vooral THE PRAIRIE SCHOOLER is iets waar ik gek op ben, ik heb ze elke keer al gekocht. Heerlijke patronen :-) een paar uren/dagen/weken heerlijk borduurplezier voor jou. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite designers - Renato Parolin and Rovaris

Long time no see

First ornament of 2013!