Blogoversary and plans for the New Year

I can't believe it but my blog has survived it's first year! I would've liked some more posts but that's life ... sometimes it's quite busy :-)

So what are the plans for next year? I'll be stitching :
  • the Santa's Village by Country Cottage Needleworks - I was too late to be included in the list of Stitching Santas Village together but I'll post my progress on this blog
  • an ornament each month so that I'll be able to decorate a lovely little tree, wreath or basket at the end of 2013 (you can never be too prepared) - more information about it is to be found here

  • try to stitch a Heaven and Earth Designs - I'm in a Facebook group called HAED Josephine Wall Cross Stitch
Titania and Oberon by Josephine Wall
  •  I would've liked to stitch two other HAED but I already have enough on my plate :-)!
 
Halloween Cats by Lesley Ivory and El Vacquero by Laurie Prindle

  • and everything else that catches my fancy/interest :-)!
I'm curious to see if I'll be able to do everything (or at least half of it :-)

Have a nice weekend!

Comments

De borduurvrouw said…
Gefeliciteerd met je eerste blogverjaardag en dat er nog vele jaren moge volgen. Ik ben helemaal onder de indruk van je plannen voor het nieuwe jaar, ik vind de letterbak alleen al een heel project. Groeten, Nienke
Ineke said…
Congratulations on your first blogaversary. I'll bookmark the ornament SAL, because the LHN sheep with virtues are on my wish list.
Giovanna said…
Have lots of stitchy fun in 2013!
Brigitte said…
Oh, this all sounds very promising. It will be a very interesting stitching year!
Unknown said…
Je voorgenomen werken zien er stuk voor stuk geweldig uit. Succes ermee!
Keebles said…
Congrats! And good luck on your goals!
♥ Nia said…
I'd love to stitch Santa's Village but I have so many projects :p only two hands! LOL
Enjoy your stitching sweetie! I will be here following your progress :)
hugs&smiles

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite designers - Renato Parolin and Rovaris

Long time no see

First ornament of 2013!