So what are the plans for next year? I'll be stitching :
- the Santa's Village by Country Cottage Needleworks - I was too late to be included in the list of Stitching Santas Village together but I'll post my progress on this blog
- an ornament each month so that I'll be able to decorate a lovely little tree, wreath or basket at the end of 2013 (you can never be too prepared) - more information about it is to be found here
- try to stitch a Heaven and Earth Designs - I'm in a Facebook group called HAED Josephine Wall Cross Stitch
Titania and Oberon by Josephine Wall
- I would've liked to stitch two other HAED but I already have enough on my plate :-)!
Halloween Cats by Lesley Ivory and El Vacquero by Laurie Prindle
- and everything else that catches my fancy/interest :-)!
Have a nice weekend!