Bridal fashion week

Last week I read an article in one of our newspapers on the Pantène Bridal Couture Week from October 15 to 16, 2011 at Pearl Continental hotel, Lahore (I don't know why it appeared this late in the newspaper). All I can say is that I was awed by the beauty of the dresses ...

I love the Indian culture ... that is food, clothes, architecture, nature, ... (not their "casts" system)! Everything is sooo colourfull. Wish I could travel over there! For now it's only dreaming since I don't have the travel budget for this yet ;-)

Look at all those beautifull dresses, colours, embroidery, ... The girl that wears this will feel herself a real Maharani!
 






From another website:





And as I can't put all those pictures on one blogpost (otherwise it would be waaaaay to long) ... here's a link to another really nice galery of pictures (you should really have a look): Bina sultan collection

Who doesn't want to wear such a lovely dress(es)? But as it says "Couture" in the title, I don't think it's for us "normal" folks ;-)!

Hope you enjoyed this colourfull eyecandy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite designers - Renato Parolin and Rovaris

First ornament of 2013!

Long time no see