Lots of things

I've got the impression that I did lots of things and nothing ... not really advancing at all ... ;-)

I'm still stitching away on the second part of Serengeti mandala, but it isn't finished yet. Tomorrow is the first of May and then part three will be released ... aaarrrrgh! Oh well, I'm trying to keep up with it as good as I can!

There were/are lots of household chores to do : shopping for groceries, making dinner (we have a long weekend of four days), doing a large pile of ironing, ...

I've also baked brownies with a ricotta mix. After Carin talked about it in one of here previous blogs, I decided to also purchase the book (I knew where to find it at a bargain price). And although they don't quite look like the picture, they taste delicious.



Oh yes ... I promised to give a look inside the two Mango Pratique books that I've purchased recently ... Well, here they are:












Maybe I can tempt you with them?! ;-)

Comments

Unknown said…
Die boeken zien er alle 3 goed uit.
Ik ben wel benieuwd wat je er mee gaan doen.

Groetjes Yvon.
Carol said…
I love to bake, too, Ann, and those brownies you made look incredible!!

Looks like lots of cute designs in the new books--those gingerbread charts are especially cute--enjoy :)
♥ Nia said…
Now I want to eat brownies!! :p LOL Those look great :)
hugs&smiles
Miss T. said…
Cupcakes! MMMMMMMMMMMM deze week nog enkele cupcakes zitten maken en zo'n leuke kruisjessteek boeken. Zalig toch!
Liefs,
Miss t.

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite designers - Renato Parolin and Rovaris

First ornament of 2013!

Long time no see