-->

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Have been ordering ...

... as if I need other things to add to my ever growing pile of WIP's or "things to do in a near/distant future" ;-)

Hearstring Samplary - His Eye is on the Sparrow - 435 x 363 stitches
(calls for Weeks Dye Works and Sampler Threads)
 
R&R Reproductions - Quaker Seasons of Friendship - 440 x 250 stitches

Blackbird Designs - Cats on Parade
  
I'm looking forward stitching these. Probably I'll begin with the smallest one = Cats on Parade as it is almost Halloween :-)!

Speaking of Halloween, I've also ordered a green linnen band for another fun stitch :

Blackberry Lane Desigsn - Witches Night Out

I won't immediately start the sroll but I can see myself stitching the scissor fob to already feel a little bit of the Halloween mood. I've also found a lovely pair of scissors to accompany the fob :-)

Kelmscott Designs - the Spooks & Spells or Magic Lace scissors
Those names are lovely aren't they

Deciding which one to start first will be the hardest!

Have fun this week!

1 comment:

Cricket-bug Corner said...

Ohhh fun! Looking forward to seeing the green fabric! Love the pattern!