I did it!

Actually this should've been my IHSW report, but since there wasn't much to report about I decided to wait a couple of days.

Soo what did I do? Well, I finished part two of the Serengeti mandala on time (technically speaking I was half a day late since Martina released part three yesterday early in the afternoon). I'm soooo proud that I've kept up - but I'm not going to brag about it since there are a lot of other parts to come which promise to be intense!


With and without flash

We've spent a couple of enjoyable and lazy days on the homefront and I even baked cookies ("coeurs sablés") with my daughters for the first time. They were a bit tooo enthousiast (I'm not going to talk about the state of my kitchen before and after :-) but the biscuits tasted quite good!

Before ... I'm not going to show "after" ;-)


Of course they had to be tasted afterwards!

Have a nice week!


Comments

Isabelle said…
Congratulations on your Serengeti mandala part 2 : that is really beautiful :-))
Have a nice day,
Isa
Carol said…
Wow! I can't imagine stitching anything that complicated, Ann--it looks incredible!!

The cookies look great--baking with my sons was one of my favorite things to do when they were young :)
Joysze said…
Ann!!!! Serengeti looks AMAZING!! :D I can't wait to see your part 3. Cookies look yummy. :D
Julie said…
Serengeti looks amazing.

Cookies are looking good too.
♥ Nia said…
Well done with your mandala :) Looks amazing!!! :D
hugs&smiles

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite designers - Renato Parolin and Rovaris

First ornament of 2013!

Long time no see